What game have you spent the most hours in?


What game have you spent the most hours in? We played numerous Guild Wars 2.

The picture of the ArenaNet is displayed beneath.

Observe all the first and last digitized PCG Q&A here. There are a few features: What measure of the extra room does your PC have on? - What's the most noticeably awful web association you have at any point had? - Is it your decision in favor of Steam Awards?

The pattern of videogame talk circles around once more, an ouroboros eats its tail and stopping a totally different meander aimlessly of different subjects we'll likely examine to an ever-increasing extent so now and again until the world beginnings crashing. This time, the recurrent snake has broken out the topic of what amount of time a videogame should require. Do your best to stay away from you. We should discuss something different all things considered. Take your library off, investigate our recoveries, and notice of those games that we've chosen have the right to commit, say, to pick a totally discretionary number aimlessly, 500 hours to.


What game did you enjoy most hours with?

I have a portion of the responses we need to give you, just as some from our gatherings.

Wes Fenlon, Editor: Since I played a League of Legends game, I had collected all of my details, however somewhat recently, more often than not, I'd played 800 games. I found the middle value of forty minutes a match on schedule for that to outperform 500 hours of that year. I've played a lot of that in a real sense tormented my fantasies.

Even though I've utilized the Xbox 2, 3, and 3. Taking into account the first site's recorded details, I played two nine69 matches of Halo 2, two and ten of eight-five matches of Halo 3. The principal half of the match's normal 15 minutes. It isn't the case terrible thinking about that occurred over right around five years!

We left the game five years prior and it got extremely dynamic, yet at the same time, the ridiculous Super Monday Night Combat sits on the highest point of my Steam most-played record. This incorporates a sound of twenty-two hours logged. I was placed into a beta not long before graduating. At the point when I turned into the first to do a shooter-MOBA crossover, I had little work to do and he went through two years. Nothing incites game hours like being profoundly discouraged and incapable to work among college and school. Fortunately, the local area was exceptionally hard as small networks, and I in the long run made an outing from the country to Norway with an American.

For the beyond ten years, I had trusted something for, anything else would accept it as my cherished game. I envisioned that a couple of moments would be Splatoon 2 followed by an astounding 720 over the pandemic; however, insofar as I'd put 700 of my 800+ hours in Apex Legends over the most recent seven months, I figure it'll take the platform sometime. I'm likewise totally overlooking World of Warcraft recess, which needs to handily dominate everything referenced above after quite a while. I at last cut the propensity for 2019 and I'm not returning now and actually looking at my hours.

Dave James, IT Manager: I truly need to clarify various games, since I'm the one in particular who has had a great deal of karma with me, and I will then, at that point, surrender my restricted chance to see what he is fit for playing each game in a new turn. I've chosen not to partition the general time I have spent playing FM since it started because I never at any point need to meet that number, but since I can't find details for its Champion Manager (that is the most significant piece of my life) as well.

In contrast with the past rendition of the game, the current variant of the game was Football Manager 2019 with a heavy 107,7-hour plan, up from 122,7 hours spent in MGM2018, down from the 197,7 hours of FM17.

As the series ends up, how much time you spend in games influences how much your kids spend. FM2020 has just 841.5 hours of my life, FM2021 is a horst 393,1 hours, and FM2022 is a brief second.

The example is straightforward: don't have children, they ruin everything.

Katie Wickens, Engineer: Rimworld was my save effortlessness all through uni, before I had 100 games on my PC by any means, since who can stand to study? In this way, just to plan, my framework was saved for my whole time. I had in a real sense put two games on. That way, I could focus on getting my certificate… and drinking. Be that as it may, Rimworld assisted me with relaxing generally beneficially, since I could leave it playing behind the scenes while composing my plan diary, so the crowds of crazy squirrels chose to assault me, obviously.

Those 324.9 hours is a small amount of the genuine time spent evading down in mountains and pawns. An additional 20 hours fled, whenever a companion first showed me that. He hit the hay and woke up the following morning to me, red-peered toward, and slouched over his PC like 'How I assembled a base, look'.

I timed up an additional hundred hours of my sweetheart's PC as a year to gain from uni to acquire some work, so it's most likely correct that the number is more like 450 hours. Fundamentally, I've been preparing in the state the executives for quite a while. Would I be able to place that in my CV?


Sarah James, Writer, Guides: I'm actually somewhat frightened to ponder how long I've spent in World of Warcraft, however here we are. My cleric is at 303 days and 19 hours, and the person I made during the conflict on Pandarias got back to the congregation. This is the one that I played the longest, even though I played a significant part in a champion during the final part of Warlords of Draenor and a devil tracker for the majority of Shadowlands, so a decent piece of the recess is excluded. A lot of time was spent assaulting, however, it very well might be credited to a ton of this: a lap of orgrimmar/Dalaran/Oribos, while talking on Discord to guildies.

Besides that, Valheim comes in second with 603 hours. Blunder… go to the ocean side or return home?

Mollie Taylor, Trainee News Writer: Very not many of us on PC Gamer will be shocked to discover that Final Fantasy 14 is my most-played game. It would be fascinating to say that I have one 161 hours for the logged client, yet since I've been dealing with a PlayStation 3, presently it's basically such a long way as it's been underway. This clock shows that I've stood by more like 1800 hours for it, nothing in MMO time. I seldom go through around thirty minutes in many games, so I seldom score four digits. I would like films like Animal Crossing: New Horizons and The Sims 4 however Final Fantasy 14 is the first to hit that achievement when.

Lauren Aitken, Deputy Writer: It's nearly just about as possible as around the age of 1000, so I haven't had a non-Steam rendition in a hurry a short time. I'm almost certain it was a circle duplicate? Whatever happens to you, the class of the game is exemplary. Either that or my The Witcher 3 control center playthrough was around 420 hours ahead of schedule. Goodness! Those are the things that I like the most.

Phil Savage, supervisor in-boss - The United Kingdom, It's Guild Wars 2, not a self-evident truth the main MMO I had the option to sunk into. Furthermore, since this is one of the most trustworthy MMOs around, more than 94% of my 671 hours spent on one person have come from the end. It's a nine-year-old game. Hence these hours spread across an entire seven-day stretch of time, with a lot more critical breaks. With the expansion of a volume in February, I expect that complete will rise drastically this year. We come for 2,000 hours.

Evan Lahti, Global Editor in the Director: The numbers in our group are predominated. CS: GO sits throughout a void of the season of ten hours to play Steam, with 980, even though it doesn't play horrendously wryly beginning around 2017, for some time. I was playing this game just for the term 2013-2015.

As I get more established, it is normal that you would generally rather avoid games that require ability upkeep or something that you ought not to miss, mostly because you are all alone with companions. The other variable is the mentality that our position at PC Gamer ingrains: covering games makes a longing to play various things, to be entrusted with the subject of everyone's discussing, and to be not interested in every other person's way of life. I might want to know what future game will resemble at top of my long-lasting record.

Lauren Morton, Associate Editor: I planned to say Guild Wars 2, yet those hours don't compare to the number I spent in the primary Guild Wars. Presently I have 4 456 hours from the first and 2 045 hours from the first. Even though consolidated, they don't match the hours she spent on a cleric. I'll simply plunk down.

Over on Steam, The Elder Scrolls Online reports just 503 hours while the completion of the independent ZOS launcher is presumably twofold that. MMOs appear to be impossible to miss champs. My top-played single player is Dragon Age Inquisition, 337 hours.

Rich Stanton, News Editor: Just north of 2,000 hours in Rocket League, tipping 1 thousand in CS: GO, and a couple of decent shows for FromSoft. The interesting thing is this does exclude my Rocket League recess on PlayStation 4, which is the place where I played it for the initial not many years, or Switch, where I play it pretty regularly now. I have spent 100 days of my life taking a gander at a ball in a rocket-pushed vehicle. Possibly I want assistance.

Andy Chalk, US News Lead: I'm feeling like an outright scour perusing this multitude of numbers. This is the second time I have heard an anecdote about my Quake 2, which I have since a long time ago had since and owes me a good appearance. I haven't contacted anybody except Witcher 3 in years.

Morgan Park, Staff Writer: Between PC, PS4 and Xbox, I have around 2,000 hours with Six Siege (however my number on Steam is around 1400). I don't want to realize how long it's. He drives the trips in Day of the Burns: Source, with 700 hours in Mount and Blade: Napoleonic Wars and around 200 in Hunt Showdown, and 500 in Hitman 2. I don't have any idea how to quantify Overwatch recess, yet assuming I did that, most likely would be second or third.

Chris Livingston highlights Producer: On Steam, TF2 resembles an 'off-the-ice' regardless of the way that I haven't played it since, likely around 2010! The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion, in which I have two characters each with 200-hour saved documents, and a third with around 50 hours. So I will say that that is actually my generally played.


FROM OUR FORUM, YOU WILL FIND OUT WHAT WE HAVE TO SAY.


mjs warlord made it happen, yet I started utilizing Warframe when it started and at the time I quit utilizing it, I had distinctly more than 100 hours, so I quit utilizing this is on the grounds that one day I signed in and all that I claimed or battled for went! Some way or another my record got hacked.

Friends: Near me, when I spent just about 11 o'clock in Rust, I got around three o'clock in WoW. It is the best thing I had at any point played in a game. I don't know why, but rather as you can find in my WoW exchange history, this doesn't show any more significant things than my Diablo 3 buy from 19.07.12. The BlizzAccount may be updated.

If it's not too much trouble, note the quantity of hours paid for by Skyrim Special Edition as of October 2014; in this manner, you might get more in there, yet there are presumably two more.

I've never truly disapproved of any game for a very remarkable time, so I question there will be non-Steam-based games that spin 500 hours, however, there's a great deal of different games that emerged.

For certain: I don't have the foggiest idea what this was on Xbox 360, yet Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion will effortlessly be in thousand hours as it had been my age for a really long time. There are 177 hours in the PC adaptation includingMorroblivionI. The most hours I have spent in rounds of the beyond a couple of months are in Total War, Warhammer II since it is clearly a wide procedure and profoundly different armed force fantastical. May you play that somehow or another, you mean.

WoodenSaucer: The normal time I go through is 221 hours in Skyrim. The vast majority play more limited games. I have a lot of opportunities to play. I know a man in a gathering that is currently accomplishing over 9,000 hours in Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen. Try not to ask me how. He's not lying about this since I saw his Steam profile now and he's up to 19 864 hours on that game.

DXCHASE isn't is business as usual for the people who read a portion of the posts. This doesn't cover the 1,000 hours or so spent on the game when it was on battlefield.net. I wish to add that there is a decent multitude of 500-700 hours of inactive time in there and this number is mistaken to the Destiny 2 local area. For all, around 4.5 - 5k hours. You play Destiny 2, I never play Destiny, however, I am ahead of a full rostered group thus playing with new players/tribe individuals is loads of fun.

John way: The Road of Exile by a roadhead. We simply have pretty much 1500 hours to leave.

The associations are simply reviving the game by the occasion, so I like it to such an extent. The final stage is oddly habit-forming. I didn't shake it, however, it assisted me with remembering again. A great many people most likely test each other with the shot at plundering that makes a big difference for me. Without great plunder and an absence of a ton of naff, I quit later.

Kaamos'Llama: I just completed my most played game at 400-odd (I actually wouldn't fret doing that), yet when you add 2 years altogether Warhammer 1 and 2 it's around 720 and they're really a similar game.

For the remainder of the ten years, however, I really had no real way to know when I was more youthful. I'm certain nothing will occur close to 11k hours.

I can utilize a Ryzengang to check how long I have RuneScape/Old School RuneScape playtime across the entirety of my records yet assuming I were gotten out, I will quit doing that so I will not get it done. We should simply say it's been around 5,000 hours and afterward leave it at that. Universe of Warcraft is around 1,000 hours, just to count my principal weight. I truly don't have any extraordinary thoughts other than those. A large portion of my games was supported (for example Borderlands 2, Halo 3, Modern Warfare).

ZedClampet: I have 350 hours in Warframe. Upon appearance, I'll be depleted on the off chance that the new substance was so weighty the more troublesome it was to have. After everything, I determined my most dire outcome imaginable, where a 15-minute mission just endured multiple times and it was an outright most ideal situation.

They have an extraordinary local area, yet now and again I grew up playing without help from anyone else. Frequently it was because I didn't accomplish something others would have rather not do and they accomplished something they would've laughed at. There was a guide of the world that individuals gathered up and went to, and it consumed most of the day to attempt to adjust your weapons for them to make it equivalent, so it was never simple to escape the domain of the machine. We, as well, were relied upon to play a specific measure of work and satisfy specific obligations. In any case, in the meantime, I could step up my weapons without attempting to require 10 per second, and play whatever outline I needed to play. Like that for pretty much every objective. Players felt that everything was good and bad. They say that you would have tracked, however, their techniques weren't even awesome.